Frequently Asked Questions about The Chimbote Foundation
1. Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes, all donations are tax-deductible. Every donor will receive a tax-deductible acknowledgement letter for each donation received.
2. Can I specify where I want my donation applied?
Yes, all donations can be donor directed.
3. Can you donate online?
Yes, you can donate online HERE.
4. Can I send personal items to Chimbote?
Shipping to Chimbote is VERY expensive. Funds send to Chimbote via wire transfer are faster, cost-effective and will be used toward the most immediate need.
5. Is the Chimbote Foundation related to Friends of Chimbote?
No. The Chimbote Foundation is a diocesan mission of the Diocese of Pittsburgh. The Friends of Chimbote is located in North Dakota and has no affiliation with the Chimbote Foundation.
6. How do I get involved with the Chimbote Foundation’s Mission?
There are numerous ways to get involved. Learn about them HERE.
7. Can I volunteer to do work for the Chimbote Foundation?
The Chimbote Foundation is currently developing a volunteer base. Stay tuned for more information.