Chimbote Mission TripsSome are being called to “Come and see ...” and be a personal witness to the destitute poverty and the joyful response to our sisters and brothers in need. Are YOU being called?
Live the Gospel and Experience First-hand Our Extraordinary Work Serving the Poor in Chimbote.
Thanks to more than 50 years of sacrifices by scores of missionaries and the generous financial support of our Chimbote mission partners, our Center for Social Works (Centro de Obras Sociales, or COS) and the Maternity Hospital of Mary (Maternidad de Maria) compassionately and professionally serve the poorest of the poor. Although the pictures from Chimbote provide a compelling glimpse into the extent of the poverty, the experience of traveling to Chimbote and witnessing first-hand the love and dedication of those working at the center and the depths of the poverty, creates an indelible impression that will stay with you forever. We invite you to join us on a one-week Chimbote mission trip to the center. Our teams consist of individuals from rising high school juniors and seniors (chaperone needed) through retired mission partners in good health. Medical skills are not a requirement.
Chimbote Foundation Peru Mission Video
Join Us in Helping Others like Diego
Become a Chimbote Mission Team Member
by Visiting Chimbote
For more information about how you can become a Chimbote Mission Team Member, or about visiting Chimbote and COS/Maternidad, please call 412-456-3085 or e-mail us.
Muchas gracias! Many thanks!
¡Que Dios te bendiga! May God bless you!
Want to Learn More?
Download these information modules:
- 2017 Sample Travel Itinerary (PDF 43kb)
- 2017 Planning Timeline and Deadlines (PDF 52kb)
- 2017 Estimated Budget for Chimbote Mission Trips (PDF 45kb)
- Volunteer Mission Partner Information, Application and Assumption of Risk & Liability (PDF 107kb)
- Requirements for those 18 years of age or older participating in Chimbote Mission Trip (PDF 56kb)
- Disclosure Statement Application for Volunteers (PDF 38kb)